What is consciousness? Where does it reside? What is the relationship between the ‘self’ and the body? How does experience fit into these concerns? What is perception? What is reality and how is it constructed? How are we to understand these questions and exist whilst knowing them? (What is understanding, what is existence? …this could go forever? What is forever?)
This project is in it’s very very very early
planning/thinking/organizing
stages. I am keen to
be part of/curate/co-facilitate
a
show/forum/discussion/critique/open studio
which takes these
notions/questions/dilemmas
and seeks to
explore/investigate/probe
them, through art-making practice.
At this point I am
looking for/recruiting
emerging (as in)
just out of art school/honours/beginning MFAish
practicing Melbourne-based artists
whose practices are focused around these types of concerns.
If this is YOU, I want to meet YOU! Or if you know someone who might be interested then I want to meet THEM!
No comments:
Post a Comment